Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sleep paralyzed and heard my friend say what can you do now?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Sleep paralyzed and heard my friend say what can you do now?

Postby mckenziehall » Sun May 06, 2018 6:25 pm

Sorry, I didn't have enough room in the subject bar.

The other night I was sleep paralyzed. My grandmother says its common for people who aren't getting enough sleep. My eyes were closed but I knew I was awake. The only thing was I felt my not-so-close friend Angela's presence beside me. She said "What can you do now?" in a deep tone and after a few more seconds of not being able to move, I jolted up in a cold sweat. i don't know if i was just imagining it or my friend is literally satan.
mckenziehall
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Sleep paralyzed and heard my friend say what can you do

Postby briandb » Tue May 08, 2018 5:31 pm

These experiences often have us facing fears that feel like demonic forces (I'm assuming you felt demonic presence, but maybe it simply felt strange?). Angela, or your friends in general, may play a large role in your life by taking on the form of your fears. Either way, you’re now confronting scariness in people more consciously.

It would be interesting to tell Angela about the dream. I bet she’d secretly find it very interesting. She may have fears of being a monster?
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors