Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

SNAKE

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

SNAKE

Postby Draile16 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:30 am

April 29, 2018
hi! Ive dreamt about snake a few hours ago. In my dream, i was in a room and carefully transferring the snakes on another container that is filled of water. I was acting like im know what Im doing although i know i am feeling anxious and scared since im dealing with snakes i keep going. After putting d last snake on d hole, i thought i was done but as i step back i saw one snake slithered on the hole and was trying to scape. So what i did is to get some cover and a stick to poke it back on the whole which was a bad move since I saw how hes head move towards me and on d position to attack. Scared as it is I still try to poke it and push it towards tha hole when suddenly it felt on the murky water sorrounding the container and stay hidden. Afraid that im not seeing his head I stepped back and tried to secure myself a pointy stick as if waiting for its attack any moment. I woke up when the water starts to move. And when I woke up I feel worried not on my dream but on something I can’t explain. Can anyone interpret this to me? Thank u
Draile16
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: SNAKE

Postby ohthatsemma » Fri May 11, 2018 12:44 pm

What I have read is:

When a snake appears in your dream leaves you with a negative feeling, make sure you consider positive meanings as well. The snake spirit animal often appears in dreams as a warning about personal struggles and the need to pay attention to things or events that are escaping your field of awareness.

For instance, when you dream of being bitten or attacked by a snake, it could mean that you need to be careful about important matters you’ve been ignoring so far. If the spirit animal featured in your dream in the shape of a snake is chasing you, it may represent a challenging situation or relationship that you have been avoiding and is pushing you around.

The bottom line is that a dream featuring a snake invites you to check what in your life is “poisonous” and to look at important matters before they sneak up on you and create more damage or difficulty.
ohthatsemma
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors