Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

No sight, invisible hands touching me?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

No sight, invisible hands touching me?

Postby Ms.Sunshine » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:07 am

I just woke up from a terrible nightmare. I had no sight. Invisible hands were touching me all over my torso area. Nothing sexual. Fingers were in my mouth aswell. It felt like it could have been like 4 or 5 giant hands. I was calling out for my mother and fiancé for help, I even prayed once or twice. I was only asleep for about 45 minuets but it wss awful.

Any ideas?
Ms.Sunshine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: No sight, invisible hands touching me?

Postby Dorn » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:45 am

Ms.Sunshine wrote:I just woke up from a terrible nightmare. I had no sight. Invisible hands were touching me all over my torso area. Nothing sexual. Fingers were in my mouth aswell. It felt like it could have been like 4 or 5 giant hands. I was calling out for my mother and fiancé for help, I even prayed once or twice. I was only asleep for about 45 minuets but it wss awful.
If you were struggling for 45 minutes in an attempt to wake up, it appears to be a severe case of sleep paralysis. If not, it likely points to a flashback or repressed fantasy of unwanted advances, where your unconscious mind has blocked off the face of the one groping you.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: No sight, invisible hands touching me?

Postby Dreaming One » Thu May 10, 2018 12:27 am

"To dreaming of someone touching you represents feelings about people or opportunities becoming personal in your life. Closeness being initiated with you. Feeling that someone or something is interested in you. Feeling that someone wants to bond with you. Feeling that someone is asking you for something or wants your attention. Situations in waking life where someone has shown you that they care about you.

Negatively, being touched by someone may reflect feelings about "temptation calling" you. Sensitivity about a personal connection with someone you don't want to be personal with. Unhealthy feelings about desiring someone caring about you that maybe inappropriate." Dream Bible

"To dream that you are touching someone or something, indicates that you are trying to communicate your feelings and your need for contact. You may also be trying to evaluate a situation or gather information about your surroundings.

To dream that you are being touched, represents your closeness and/or relationship with a particular person.

It may also mean that you are connected with an aspect of yourself. Or you may be feeling emotional and sensitive these days." Dream Interpretations.org
Dreaming One
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors