Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My sons leg

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

My sons leg

Postby Aparisi » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:24 am

Last night i had a dream my son was crying out that his leg hurt so i picked him up and his leg was cut off by a ladder. My ex and sons father found the rest of his leg and i was screaming and trying to take him to the dr. Any ideawhat this could mean?
Aparisi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My sons leg

Postby cannydreams » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:09 pm

His leg being cut off is a way of stopping him from walking away, moving on to elsewhere...how old is your son, is he to go away for school this year, or on a big trip and you are worried about him going away, that he may get hurt and you can't be there for him? What is happening in his life ATM? Crying = in pain, could be emotional, not physical like dream suggests, and could be your pain not your sons. To me is a ladder is something you use to move upwards, away from... do you feel you might lose your son some way, to distance, a gf, illness even your ex?
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors