Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

FIRE and WATER

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

FIRE and WATER

Postby DREAMmaker22 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:29 pm

I woke up in the midst of a forest fire and at first I was confused and didn't know where to go; head North or South and which way was North or South, East or West but ended up going downhill and came to a muddy looking river. There were helicopters dousing water and repellent around us and trying to rescue people in there water buckets to no avail. There were a few other people but eventually there was just me and one other person and I don't know who it is. The fire was all around us both sides of the river, we travelled along the bank trying to find a way out but there was nothing but fire. We came across a small wooden wharf and we stood there awhile. We knew there was no escape and so we got under the wharf for protection and when the fire came to consume us we held hands and went under water until we drowned and wouldn't let the fire take us. I know there are more details and action happening, but it's not as clear.
DREAMmaker22
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors