Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lots of death

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Lots of death

Postby HaharleyQuinn » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:40 am

This dream happened a couple years ago but I recently had it again. I was 9 when I first had it and I remember everything was exactly the same except for my face. Last time I was this beautiful willowy lady with hair that reached the floor and I was 16. In this one, I am 13.

This starts off weird. I am in a different family and I someone different completely. This happens frequently. In this dream, I'm wearing a mask that's really smiley but blood is dripping from the eyes. I made a similar drawing a couple days ago for an English homework. I then am in a car with 12 other siblings and my "mum". Everything glitches and then I'm in the house. I look outside and then there's this guy in a mask similar to my own except more masculine. He has a dagger-like object and is stabbing the car tires. I run around the house locking all the doors and it is a 16 story house... I tell my siblings along the way and we all go around closing windows and doors. We all go back downstairs and the youngest child (around 5/6 the first time, the age of my brother but this time he's 8/9, against like my brother) is by the door and is trying to close it. He says "Look, the man is holding a knife. He's coming for you (my real name). Look, he's broken the car!" And all my other siblings are frozen except him and I'm desperately trying to tell him to get away from the door. I start running to him but it's in slow motion. Suddenly a crowbar lobs him over the head and his head comes rolling back through, smiling. The rest of my family all die and the man comes inside. The first time he says it, he says "Hey, I like your hair" but this time around, he says "I killed you all" then he slapped me but I laughed and then I stabbed him but he turns out to be my real family all morphed into one body (3 heads)

what is going on?
HaharleyQuinn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors