Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I wrote this before i wanted more info

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I wrote this before i wanted more info

Postby Cole » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:33 am

Hi im Cole
i had a dream a while ago where i was looking around in my real house. when i reached the kitchen is when i had something flash into my eyes kinda like a jump-scare in video games i had picked up a horse hair brush anded rubbed it against my arm i was wherein a sweatshirt i remember but when i looked everywhere i walked back to my room and my arm started to hurt and it was gushing blood from the middle of my arm where you bend it. I saw the words made from blood on the wall i can’t remember but i think it said hurt or help. Then i woke up i have know idea what it could mean please help
i also frequently had dreams about me being in my school being chased by zombies once my ex-friend at a twig and turned into one.
and one where i was in my school and children who turned into zombies where chasing me then i sacrificed myself for my 2 year old cousin who is alive in the real world.
I am sorry about the bad grammar and way i worded it please respond.
Cole
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors