Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dead male deer in river 2 males want oral sex with deer??

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dead male deer in river 2 males want oral sex with deer??

Postby Dreamscape » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:36 am

The dream starts in a river that's moving fast. It's daytime but very cloudy and storming. I don't see myself and I'm floating so this is like I'm watching a movie but I can turn my head. I see a dead male deer floating in the river next to the bank kind of caught by a nook so it wasn't washing down the river so it was stuck, could easy be moved though. Two men appeared in the river that are not known to me. They wanted to perform oral sex on the dead male deer. I felt shocked in the dream. The men took on a strange face that seemed to be changing/ morphing continuously. They then turned around and ran down the river very fast, almost walking on the water. They were smiling and grunting. I could feel their lust to perform said duty and felt excited.

I woke feeling absolutely disgusted. Wtf was this!!! I'm a 30 year old woman. Can I have some clarification on what this means please. I ate an apple with peanut butter before bed. Do you think that's what done this? Why would anyone want to do oral sex on an animal, let alone a dead one? Why was it all males? I'm seriously disturbed by this dream.

As a side note I recently started practicing tarot cards. I do bless the cards before and after use with white sage. Could this be related?

I also had sex before bed that was rather disappointing and I wanted to have sex but I didn't orgasm. Could this have caused the dream?
Dreamscape
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dead male deer in river 2 males want oral sex with deer?

Postby briandb » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi! It looks to me like you're presenting multiple "edgy" sexualities to yourself at once: all males, with an animal, with a corpse, etc. If you consider yourself a sexually conservative person, then this could simply a way of confronting other sexual energies that seem foreign. This experience will be helpful in Tarot as you connect to people that have different perspectives.

That is a guess, feel free to disagree!

Brian
briandb
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors