Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help Ive had this dream often Thank You

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Please help Ive had this dream often Thank You

Postby Cole » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi im cole
i had a dream a while ago where i was looking around in my real house. when i reached the kitchen is when i had something flash into my eyes kinda like a jump-scare in video games i had picked up a horse hair brush anded rubbed it against my arm i was wherein a sweatshirt i remember but when i looked everywhere i walked back to my room and my arm started to hurt and it was gushing blood from the middle of my arm where you bend it. I saw the words made from blood on the wall i can’t remember but i think it said hurt or help. Then i woke up i have know idea what it could mean please help
i also frequently had dreams about me being in my school being chased by zombies once my ex-friend at a twig and turned into one.
and one where i was in my school and children who turned into zombies where chasing me then i sacrificed myself for my 2 year old cousin who is alive in the real world.
I am sorry about the bad grammar and way i worded it please respond.
Cole
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please help Ive had this dream often Thank You

Postby briandb » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:35 pm

hey. it could be your blood on the wall saying “HElP” or “HURT”. see if that makes sense to you. You can answer the call for help by offering to be there for whoever needs help.

Zombies are common symbols for things we live with but also feel are strange beasts. You and your cousin can face the zombies in your lives together, and he’ll appreciate your strength.
briandb
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Please help Ive had this dream often Thank You

Postby Cole » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:13 pm

thank you
Cole
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors