Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

CREEPY!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

CREEPY!

Postby Natsudragneel698 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:12 pm

Okay, so I''m a guy by the way.
I woke up with a start. I was in a dark cell, the door was open, and I had no idea where the hell I was at. I got up and immediately heard a scream. I turned around and a ghostly woman in a white tattered dress with blood was staring at me with pure black eyes. I began to sprint as fast as I could out the door, and into the darkness ahead of me. I kept on running then the screaming changed to laughing. I turned around and saw a clown in a blood stained suit with a cleaver in his hands running full on towards me. I began to run even faster and yelling for help at the same time. Then I reached an office with an open door. Without thinking, I ran in and slammed into a shelf full of shotguns. I grabbed one, cocked it, spun around and pulled the trigger just as clown boy was in the middle of a leap. I blasted him right on the chest and he shattered to a million pieces, just like glass. Then thats when I heard laughing behind me.
After this I woke up with a start and my heart pounding. I looked out the window of my house and the moon was shinning down and eventually fell back asleep.
Any thoughts? :shock:
Natsudragneel698
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: CREEPY!

Postby briandb » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Hi! I think you’re learning more about facing your fears. We often live our lives running from things as if they were scary clowns or whatever. The shotgun is one way to face the fears, but somehow they always seem to pop back up even if we blast them to bits.
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors