Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cannibalizing a guy (?)

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Cannibalizing a guy (?)

Postby Rose for a Heart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:11 am

I had a really awful and bizarre nightmare. There was a woman who had accidentally crashed into a man while driving and to cover up her tracks she started using those things that flatten even hard metals with extreme pressure. He was dying and she used it on him to kill him. Then to cover that up she broke him into pieces, cooked him (or had someone else) and put him as meat in some foods and guests wouldn’t know they were having human meat. I was aghast because the man’s soul came out of his body to try to get my help and stop her but I was too scared to do anything. And then he was gone when she killed him. I remember seeing a part of his pelvic bone in the food and I knew what it was. It was really nightmarish.

Had another episode where there was a man who was throwing some sort of party, and they had liquor. I accidentally drank more than my “share” and he was really angry and calling it irresponsible, though he didn’t know who it was so he addressed the whole crowd while saying it. I could take it (the liquor) though and didn’t get drunk or anything, so though I was terrified he would find out, he didn’t and I left the party.
Rose for a Heart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Cannibalizing a guy (?)

Postby Rose for a Heart » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:38 pm

Anyone?
Rose for a Heart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Cannibalizing a guy (?)

Postby briandb » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:43 pm

First one. This seems to be about guilt. You can’t really run from it, because his bones will appear sooner or later. Imagine yourself helping out the victim’s ghost.

Second one. Similarly about guilt. Imagine walking up to the angry man and telling him you drank all the liquor. Don’t be afraid of anything he does in return.
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors