Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Light and anger

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Light and anger

Postby Bep-anne » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:39 pm

I can only call it a nightmare. It was a few nights ago
There was a man's voice angry and yelling but I could not make out the words, I am still unsure but I think it was directed at me. Most of the time the dream was with out images. I could work out that the voice was coming from my front left but that was it. There was a slow flash of light every now and then but it did not eluminate the voice or interact with him. The light was more in the background and seemed dull and murky yellow.

Any ideas???
Bep-anne
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Light and anger

Postby briandb » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:59 pm

From what I can gather, you’re beginning to shine light on an aspect of yourself that seems to be an angry man. Give this guy all the room he needs to shout and holler, he needs it, and know that you’re safe.
briandb
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors