Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

HELP ME

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

HELP ME

Postby Squidling101 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:26 pm

ok so the other night i woke up from a nightmare that really messed me up, my stepfather, younger brother and I were walking into the place that i work at. my younger brother was being very annoying and my stepfather flipped out and started bashing him. my stepfather kneed him on the chest, picked him up and threw him at the door, when my younger brother hit the door, he fell to the side hitting his head on the floor. his head shattered like glass (with the sound of glass as well) and he died... my stepfather, on his knees, picked up my brothers body and held him close, screaming and crying at the top of his lounges repeating "No, No, No, No, I'm sorry" then the room faded to a black void (with my step father still having a breakdown) while a deep tribal horn blew and the chime to "pop goes the weasel" played in the background. then it went silent and my step father screamed as loud as he could like he was just shot. but while the room was black and the horn and song were playing, it felt like there was something else there, watching us, i couldn't see it but i could feel another presence in the room with us. i woke up in a panic screaming into the dark corner of my room saying "go away!" even after i woke up, it felt like there was something there. :shock:
Squidling101
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: HELP ME

Postby briandb » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:18 pm

Hi! It’s common to feel strange presences in dreams and in our rooms. It seems like they can trigger scary dreams/experiences, and feel terrifying just by being there. It means you were ready to have this experience, and you’re ready to create your own understanding of what it means to you. Interpretations vary from subconscious projection to spirit.

To face the experience with strength, instead of feeling threatened, know that you don’t have to be afraid, even when it feels very strange. You'll be fine.

Feel free to ask questions! : )

Brian
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: HELP ME

Postby Natsudragneel698 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:00 pm

Well, it sounds like you're having a hectic time with this one. Well, do you have issues with family? Any tension or anything like that? What I can gather is that your family including yourself, have a deep connection with one another and if something tragic were to happen, then havoc would wreak. Also, it sounds like you have a problem with the darkness when you wake up, I wouldn't blame you, darkness can promote fear. But don't worry, everything will work out fine, I'm sure. Just trust God.
Thanks
Natsudragneel698
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors