Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

India in Nuke War

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

India in Nuke War

Postby dharris » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:47 pm

I had a very eerie nightmare last night. I was viewing the earth at night from a distance and saw countries represented as colors. I saw India and the Indian flag being represented as a white colored overlay and another country being represented as black or dark blue overlay. Then the map was mostly filled by India's color. Then the unexpected happened. I saw a nuclear explosion which turned dark blood red, kind of like dripping molten lava. I was apparently at my old house in Tallahassee, FL and saw the explosion from a distance. That's when the dream ended. Kind of weird right?

I'm kind of worried since some of my dreams have come true. I had a dream in my childhood that some kid would climb to the top of a basketball pole at a park. The same year or year later, it came true. In 2016, I had a dream about Trump winning the election with the number "52" which I assume to be electoral votes. In November, it came true. Do dreams predict the future?
dharris
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: India in Nuke War

Postby briandb » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:09 pm

I believe that this dream is definitely connecting to reality in some way. While these events may or may not happen physically, the ideas are playing out in our psyches already. You and probably many others are having similar dreams right now, as a sort of spearhead in coming to grips with our own latent potentialities.

You have had prophetic dreams, which reminds us that the potential of nuclear attack is strong. The idea of a nuclear attack is something we can’t ignore, whether it happens or not. If we try to burry it, we’ll end up having to heal it later on. I think your dream is asking us to start healing now.

Awesome dream! Thank you for sharing.
briandb
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: India in Nuke War

Postby Scorpio1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:56 pm

That's an interesting dream, and felt very real. We do dream the future, but right up until it happens, it's a probability or a possibility, not set in stone.
I'd be interested to read more of your dreams, if you have them.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors