Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Hat Man

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

The Hat Man

Postby HaleyMichelle » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:31 pm

After research I believe my Mom saw the hat man.

I was about 8/9 years of age. Well one night my mother wakes me up in a freak out mode hoping I was okay... she began to explain that this dark figure wearing a hat came to her and I was in her dream as well. It's been so long that I can not began to remember what he told my mom. I believe it was about me (since I was in her dream with both of them) I was sleeping in my bed from what my mom could tell me, and that he put a blue spot on my chest (no form just a roundish/oval like spot) the next thing I know it is on my chest when my mom wakes me up. (Probably to check if I was fine and to see if this blue spot was on me) low and behold it was there and gone the next day. My mom hoped it was a marker or anything...but it never rubbed off or faded... just disappeared the very next day. And my mother was so freaked that she ran to my grandmothers after school that day. I know that the relationship I had with my mom was not the best at that time... my mother has passed away over a decade ago and I still remember this freak moment... anyone know about the hat man putting blue spots on people's chests?
HaleyMichelle
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The Hat Man

Postby briandb » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:24 pm

I knew nothing about the hat man before I read your post, so thanks for sharing. I don’t know if he’d respond, but I like to try to make contact with similar entities in my experiences.

Try giving him a call in your head and having a chat. Since he wants to be a part of our lives, maybe he’s open to sharing with a willing listener. Talk about your mom or your childhood if you want. Your gut will tell you if you’ve made contact. Something tells me to expect a friend, but as always be open to new and strange things. Meeting people like this can sometimes feel very disturbing, even though they are ready to be friends.

Cheers!
Brian
briandb
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors