Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Death

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Death

Postby alfredthealligator » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:17 am

My almost bf is having a reoccurring nightmare involving both of us that he says feels real and can't control like most of his other dreams. He says that in the dream I wanted to take a really cool photo of him holding me over the edge of a cliff, but he drops me and I die. Please, help.
alfredthealligator
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Death

Postby briandb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Hi. It looks like he's scared of dropping you. : ) He's possibly worried he'll fail you once you get closer. Let him know that he doesn't have to hold up everything by himself, and that you aren't afraid of him dropping you. Or whatever makes sense to you to reassure him everything will be fine. Then make it official!
briandb
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Death

Postby alfredthealligator » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:13 pm

Thanks so much for the advice, we actually just made it official so I'm good on that front. You were so helpful. Thanks!
alfredthealligator
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors