Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Disturbing curse/bug dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Disturbing curse/bug dream

Postby TehLisa » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:59 am

Hi. I don't normally remember my dreams.. I generally remember dreaming.. 2-4 times a year maybe. But I just woke from a very disturbing dream and I couldn't really see anything online that would seem to fit so figured I'd ask all of you.

So It's already starting to fade but I remember there was a late teens to early 20's fiery bright red haired girl. And ! was about the same age as her and a boy ( i'm a 36 y/o woman). Most all of it was in perspective of the boy. I don't really remember seeing her curse me.. but like It was known that she cursed me.. and she was following me around. And the curse was, a slit formed in my right upper arm, and bugs started to form, and they were kind of made of paper. And my character just kept pulling them out of his arm as this woman followed him around, and goading him. I remember my character thinking that he needs to go to his Mom for help, because supposedly she knew how to deal with the curse I guess. But most of the dream either 1st or 3rd person view of him walking to his mom's house and pulling these live paper bugs our of his arm. Towards the end of the dream, each time he'd pull one out it would hurt more and more. When I woke it freaked me out enough that I rubbed my arm 2-3 times to make sure there wasn't a slit or bugs. I have no idea what any of that means. But it freaked me out and gave me the heebie-jeebies. Anyone have any idea what my subconscious is trying to say? Because my conscious is grasping at straws lol. Thanks preemptively for any assistance.
TehLisa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Disturbing curse/bug dream

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:46 pm

The slit in the arm is the vagina, misplaced bc dreamers misplaced femininity is the concern in this dream. The other female, a double and a not-me has the desirable female qualities that dreamer values.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors