Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can’t wake up

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Can’t wake up

Postby Bitchyber » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:36 am

3 am but I just had the worst nightmare.

Three times I tried to wake up.
Background: NOC shift at work, first week of overnights. I was taking lunch at 1 and decided to lay down and listen to classical and chill. Really sleepy tonight. Told my coworker to wake me at 2 if I don't wake up. She didn't. I walked to an empty bedroom and laid down. I'm assuming within 15 mins I was out.

So in my first dream, I remember opening my eyes, sit up and say oh I slept good then all of a sudden I'm laying back in the bed really confused.

Second time, I wake up, had 15 mins left per my phone, and calmly walk and vape to the office. Then I open my eyes and I'm still in bed. Again really confused.

I guess I fall back asleep.

Third time, Second time, I wake up, had 15 mins left per my phone, and calmly walk and vape to the office. I step in the office, say wow I slept great and my coworker says good. I sit down and she stands up, comes behind me and grabs my hair and yanks back. She produces a knife and aims it toward my left eye. Last thing I remember is screaming god help me and then I remember seeing the knife being lowered down. This is when I wake up for real, heart racing's, literally jump out of bed and race over to the office freaking the fuck out. I didn't even make the bed. Said fuck it and I'll do it in the morning. I'm fucking terrified.
Bitchyber
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors