Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Everyone at school hung themselfs

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Everyone at school hung themselfs

Postby Taylorallo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:34 am

I’m 14 and go to middle school. Lately I have been thinking about bad choices, I just woke up shaking from my dream. Basically I was staying with my aunt, and 2 cousins. All the sudden an alarm went off and we had to go to a bunch of portable like rooms, everyone in the 8th grade from my school were separated in a bunch of portables, along with some random Kindergarteners. We were informed we had to hang ourselfs or else something bad would happen. I had to walk through the first portable with kindergarteners hanging themselfs bloody and gross. It was the most traumatizing thing ever, then I had to walk and see all my 8th grade friends and say bye to them and some 8th graders from my school I don’t know very well and I had to watch them all hang themselfs, even some of my best friends. I was in the room where I had to hang myself as well, my family watching the counselor watching because just seconds ago everyone in my room had hung themselfs (even my two best friends) and I had looked around one last time at everyone hanging there, and I woke up before I hung myself. I woke up shaking and this is the most traumatic thing I have ever seen I don’t know what this means
Taylorallo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Everyone at school hung themselfs

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:38 pm

Hanging represents submission to higher authority, a form of acceptance.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Everyone at school hung themselfs

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:38 pm

Hanging represents submission to higher authority, a form of acceptance. As there is no finer description there is no more comment required.
Last edited by Sheena on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors