Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I died in my dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I died in my dream

Postby ladydeadpool » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:56 am

Usually all my dreams are just random and out of order..until tonight. At first the dream was that way, I was at my granny's and there were black panthers outside, but then we went to a big city. My granny needed to meet my Uncle Jessie at a goodwill/bank. They had these weird powdered sugar suckers. We then went back in the car and headed some where else. Well there were those raised roads (forgot what they're called) and there was one tht is so high that you have to have control when you drive (I had dreamed about this high and tall raised road before). I was following my granny and I had a black car, and I lost control and went over the edge and my car fell on the ground with the roof part hitting the ground first. And I see that part out of my body. Then I wake up in the dream on the ground with tall dead grass around me and look to my left. There is a huge crowd of people and a ambulance. I remember not walking but gliding through this crowd to the ambulance where those people were covered in soot and I go to the back of it. I see my dead body laying there with my younger sister beside me. I remember the details of my pink socks with burnt edges and my skinny jeans and pink tank top and my hair was in a pony tail. But as soon as I saw my sister I could no longer handle the night mare and not remember what she was wearing. I remember all the details of the sun shining and the trees in the back ground and the burnt edges of my body and hair. I woke up crying and confused to whether I was alive or not and what was real or what wasn't. I immediately contacted my best friend and told them and they helped me cope. This is the worst dream I have ever had in my life. Also I was crying like I was grieving because I actually thought my sister died. I was a little scared when I saw my body, but when I saw my sister's I lost it and balled my eyes out.
ladydeadpool
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I died in my dream

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:13 pm

ladydeadpool wrote: I lost control and went over the edge
Moodiness and impulsivity.
There is also some hostility toward the sister. And fears of maturity.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors