Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

BF Nightmares about Me

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

BF Nightmares about Me

Postby dreams123 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 pm

If anyone could help interpret this I would be grateful.
For the past week, my boyfriend keeps waking up in the middle of the night because he has nightmares about me. In the first, he was talking to a girl he had never met and she kept telling him that she was me. He would fight with her and say "you're not Heather, you're not Heather", and she would say every time "yes I am," and he was screaming at her.
Last night he had another dream where he was raping me and I was crying and he couldn't stop himself. He woke up super worked up and upset and had thought the dream was real.
Are these signs of resentment towards me? Are there any other interpretations?

Thanks in advance.
dreams123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: BF Nightmares about Me

Postby Sheena » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Both the dream and this post are signs that this couple avoids talking to each other.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors