Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kidnapped baby of one of my fav singers?!?!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Kidnapped baby of one of my fav singers?!?!

Postby dlovestowrite » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:19 pm

In this dream I was nanny and best friend of Taemin Lee, a kpop star. I was told to watch his daughter who was an infant
Backstage. So I did. Suddenly Someone stole the baby. (The dream just cut to the baby being stolen ). I looked everywhere backstage.(the dream cuts to the bathroom).Then I was in the bathroom and the police showed up. Then I woke up. I remeber feeling panicked when the baby was missing. Hopefully this dream has a continuation dream where we find the baby safe and unharmed.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Kidnapped baby of one of my fav singers?!?!

Postby Sheena » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Nope. Better to be rid of the baby, as baby represents parts of self you are done with and do not need.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Kidnapped baby of one of my fav singers?!?!

Postby dlovestowrite » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:43 am

Oh ok thanks for the help.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors