Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

thunder and lightning up close and personal

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

thunder and lightning up close and personal

Postby abbynormal » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:45 pm

i dreamt that i was driving a convertible luxury car, dark gray colored with light gray leather upholstery, it was a smooth and quiet car with a magically tight turning circle, i stopped in the middle of the road a few feet past my desired intersection that i missed, another car- a red Toyota compact SUV with a man and woman in it, patiently waited for me on the other side of the intersection, while i somehow did a 180 in a single turn, making a lightbulb-shaped turn in the street so i could turn back to the intersection that would take me home- i waited in gratitude at the Toyota driver for him to pass by, then i turned left and got home, but on the way home my convertible converted into a bicycle and it started to storm in the sky, skinny statickey lightning bolts zapped at the ground all around me with abundant sparks, i was frantically trying to pedal back home and when i finally got to the driveway in front of my house, the lightning bolts were hot and heavy all around me, the static in the air made my hair stand on end, i grabbed the screen door handle and a lightning bolt blew it out from my hands, then i awoke. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors