Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need help interpreting this dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Need help interpreting this dream

Postby carlydp93 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Back story: I work as a housekeeper at a local hotel.

Nightmare: I was at work and I heard a gunshot, one of the other housekeepers ran in to tell me what had happened. A male guest had gone into a female guests' room and shot her in the head killing her, while her baby was in the room. Somehow in the dream I was at one point watching the baby. But the most horrific part was being told I had to clean the room where the woman had been killed. I walked in and saw blood everywhere but never actually had to clean it.

What could this dream mean?
carlydp93
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need help interpreting this dream

Postby Sheena » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Finally you can stop thinking or worrying about the baby. Perhaps not a baby but something you are about that is personal and new and growing. Result: sanguinity = pleased and satisfied.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby elanie » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:05 pm

The symbols of murder, a gun, and hearing gunfire all represent an angry temper and/or aggression, not necessarily coming from you.

Dreaming about your workplace means you are working too hard and need to take a break.

Being ordered to clean the murdered woman's room represents aggressive and angry emotions that has been suppressed.

If the baby was crying, it means you are neglecting yourself. Babysitting also points to a need to nurture yourself.

Your dream is warning you it is time to take better care of yourself, physically and emotionally.
elanie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:06 am

elanie wrote:The symbols of murder, a gun, and hearing gunfire all represent an angry temper and/or aggression, not necessarily coming from you.
Good point while being exactly wrong (misleading). The source for everything is a dream is the mind of the dreamer. If you wish to erase mind, this is the wrong place for you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors