Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmares

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmares

Postby merrykat66 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:59 pm

I don't remember exactly everything but I vividly remember the feeling of stuff...I am at school and there was supposed to be a party that night in the gym for one of my friends. I had all of my dress stuff in my car and it was dark when I got out of school so I had to walk to my car I remember walking down a road and a sidewalk and the building were not around the road anymore so I new I went the wrong way and was heading to no where. I saw a man in my peripheral vision walking behind me in the dark I became very scare and started to run. I ran back towards the buildings and tried to enter but the door was locked I was blocked in the entrance and this guy had blood all over his face. I felt he was going to kill me I picked up a stick put it in his mouth between his teeth. He was getting blood all over me. I broke free and ran to my car he wasn't behind me anymore.I went to the hospital because I was scratched up and they put me in a patient gown, they were talking about how I was crazy. I ran out of there and ran to the school and ran to the bathroom, looked in the mirror. I had no makeup on and blood all over my face and was still in the hospital gown. I asked a guy how I looked and he said I looked like shit, then I saw this girl in my class and she said you cant look like that for your friends party, she walked me to my car so I could change and I told her what happened she said that was scary. When we got to my car the police where there and the two cops were sitting in my car going through it. I asked them what they doing and told them what happened. they laughed at me. Then the girl I was with who is a big hunter went to the driver side window and said something along the lines of do you think its funny now and she pulled his head to the side and cracked his neck then cut it off. She then went to the other side of the car and did the same thing to the other cop. I started freaking out, she says to me come on we got to get them out so I helped her pull them out and put them on the ground she said no we cant leave them here, lets put them in the back of my Jeep. So I did what she said I remember the feeling of blood and his cold but kinda warm body and the feeling of blood that was wet and sliding over my hand, and the feeling of it being sticky as it dried. then my friend helped me change and we held hands as we went back to school and she tried to calm me down, I vividly remember the feeling of holding her hand. then I woke up.
merrykat66
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Nightmares

Postby Sheena » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:05 pm

The sheets were cold. When you touched your own body it felt warm. Meanwhile, problems with authority.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors