Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I had a dream from when I was 1

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I had a dream from when I was 1

Postby Moodified » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:27 am

I'm just gonna tell my dream from what I remember.

I woke up in my dream and I was laying down and the sky was grey with huge mushrooms falling from it I got up somehow and I saw the ground it was all cracked up and grey, I seemed to float forward and I was at like a mushroom house and a girl was speaking from it in perfect English and said something like "Hello," and somewhere in there said "Mission" and after talking for a while she screamed "NO!" like someone was in the house with her, and the ground began to crack open and I fell down the hole in to lava where I had woke up and went to my moms bed and slept. I was only a 1 year old how could she speak perfect English??

Edit: the background looked like this
Moodified
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I had a dream from when I was 1

Postby Dreaming Life » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:30 am

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, "how could she speak perfect English??", she only said 'hello' and 'mission' - it's hardly enough to judge her possessing perfect English?
We hear lots of words when we are babies, from the people around us and TV etc, so there's no reason at all why such words would not be in your dreams.
How do you know you were only 1 when you had this dream? It's not a trick question or anything. It's very difficult to remember early memories with any degree of authenticity, without knowing or not if you've impressed your knowledge and experiences as an older person onto your younger memories.
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors