Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Old, sort-of nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Old, sort-of nightmare

Postby Still Burning » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:22 pm

This dream was from a few years ago, but I wrote it down back then. I don't actually remember if it felt like a nightmare at the time, now.

I was dead, with no skin, just a skeleton with muscle and a little bit of blood. I had a thin piece of skin in my skull, and it always annoyed me when it moved. I wondered why I was down there in that small dark room (like a messy basement), with a few other dead people, because I did kill one person, but surely lots of people have. There was a skeleton hanging down too, close to ground, not from the ceiling. It was held up and together with muscle and excess viscera. I looked up to the ceiling, didn't see a way out, but there was another floor where you could leave. Then, I was out at night, nearly pitch black, in the front yard.
Still Burning
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Old, sort-of nightmare

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:46 pm

This is about thinking. Whatever the object of interest or the problem you have to solve, you get the nub of it but are not seeing the whole matter in all its complexity.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Old, sort-of nightmare

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:46 pm

This is about thinking. Whatever the object of interest or the problem you have to solve, you get the nub of it but are not seeing the whole matter in all its complexity.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors