Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

diner from hell

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

diner from hell

Postby abbynormal » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:37 pm

I dreamt I was one of the wait staff at some diner, it was the end of my shift and I was cleaning up, and one very rude and shrill female customer was getting on my case, she didn't like the way I looked and the way I moved and was threatening to sick her boyfriend on me etc. and when I saw my relief come in I heaved a sigh of relief and handed everything off to him just as the truculent woman was coming at me with cutlery, and I rushed out of there and heard violence [the sound of punching and crashing glass and cutlery being thrown] between the relief waiter and the stooopid mean crazy customer. I awoke with pounding heart and cold sweat. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: diner from hell

Postby Sheena » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:19 pm

Dreamer is focused on superficial things about self - appearance - to determine worth. Angry that not measuring up to own perfectionist standards.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors