Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare Waps (help me with my biggest fear)

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmare Waps (help me with my biggest fear)

Postby fifthlore » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:58 am

I woke in my dream to being stung by 7 or 8 wasps in one of the tiniest radius they were all bunched together very close and they kept stinging and stinging and stinging no remorse! my heart rate was very high and I was sweating A heap they stung my belly section along with most of my organs, they were very big wasps aswell, wasps are my worst fear I’m terrified of them.

I did a little research and the results weren’t to good so I decided to come on here and get a broader view on the dream

Cheers guys. :?
fifthlore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Nightmare Waps (help me with my biggest fear)

Postby Sheena » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:24 am

Being tiny and ubiquitous individuals, inscets are myrmidons, representing details and not always significant, thus a particular conceptual strategy for understanding and solving problems in life. As dream associates this with a familiar painful threat, it must be tough to admit to self that this approach ain't working.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby fifthlore » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:08 pm

So you think it’s a representation of my life and also a representation of a course of action not working out?..
fifthlore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby fifthlore » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Yo?
fifthlore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:02 pm

fifthlore wrote:So you think it’s a representation of my life and also a representation of a course of action not working out?..

Your own view of it. That's what dreams are.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby briandb » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:26 pm

Hi! To add on to this, you can also use the dream as a tool to help you face your fear of wasps. If you want, pretend you're back in the dream, and know you'll be ok no matter how nasty the wasps get or how many times they sting you. You can even invite one to come sting you. It will lessen the power of the sting and scariness more and more over time, and you'll remain in control.

Cheers!
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:45 pm

We may be wrong about the insects as the title says something different. What bigots often call Italians or Italian style sandwiches. Could you get stung by a hoagie?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors