Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Scariest Nightmare in Years

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Scariest Nightmare in Years

Postby tatortott101 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:42 pm

I had this dream when I was napping a few nights ago. It scared me so much when I woke up that I was sweating and panting.

Okay, this guy was telling his backstory of this girl who was his ex girlfriend. him and his best guy friend met this girl on a site about sexually torturing women against their will. So, they decided to share her. The guy would torture her against her will but little did he know she liked it. His best friend didn't torture her but did still share her with his friend. When it came down to it, the guy's best friend told her the truth about the sharing. He said he knew him and he felt bad. The guy that was torturing her denied it. Fast forward, the girl kidnaps the guys and she has a weird bunny mask on like the purge. She straps the two guys to a bed and pulls out her metal strap on and rapes the guy really hard and he is screaming and is bleeding. This is all playing out like a movie, and i'm watching in the corner as she does this. I can see blood on the sheets. When she's done, she goes over to the guy's best friend and he's scared but she unites him and lifts the mask to kiss him. For some reason it scared me A LOT. (Note that I was going in and out of 1st and 3rd person of the guy that died). (I'm really sorry for the gore and sexual stuff, I didn't have any control over it).

Then it jumps to another dream where the same guy who died in the previous one was walking on a bridge-like thing in a huge tank. There was a shark roaming around in the tank and the water was dark. He had to swim to get to the other side of the bridge to the door. (I was the guy at this point) He finally reached the door and when he opened it, it was a long corridor to another door. So I ran until I reached the door to open it, and then a strong gust of wind went through the corridor to pull me away from the door. While this is happening in the dream, I see myself in my waking life sleeping and the wind pulls me out of my bed and slams me into my wall. I had thought this really happened in my real life, but I woke up in my bed.

If anyone could help me out on what this means that'd be amazing!!
tatortott101
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Scariest Nightmare in Years

Postby Dreaming Life » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:15 am

Rape is more about dominance and having power over people than sex, in waking life and in dreaming life, and this is heightened in your dream with the symbol of enforced torture. It could be that you wish to have more power and influence in your life and/or you feel someone or other people have too much control over you? It probably looks like the movie simply because you are familiar with that movie and your mind used those familiar images of violence to create the dream?
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors