Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Weirdness

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Weirdness

Postby thundercattt » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:13 pm

I usually never post on anything like this but last night's dream was credibly surreal. Basically I remember I was in almost like a mall at a cafe' and I smoked a joint. I could feel the sensation of being stoned then I met this weird looking Asian guy only for a moment. But he gave off a vibe like he was a spiritual person of some sorts, people worshiped him. A little bit later, I was brought in a room, I'd say a darker basement. There were 4 other people already sitting on the floor (yoga sitting) and another Fat Asian guy with glasses on welcomed me to the room, everyone was super friendly, loving and welcoming, again that weird Asian guy from the beginning was there again. He said are we ready to go, I sat down in the yoga sitting pose and felt like I was doing meditation (where you connect to source) but at an extremely powerful way I've never felt before. In my dream I freaked out and thought it was purgatory and said no way I was going. I looked up, saw a tv monitor with some alien (not a traditional alien looking guy) talking, not an interview, but it had scrolling words under I couldn't make out like it would be on the news. He was blue, I want to say it almost came across like preparation for a flight or trip. I said no way and woke up. I was absolutely soaked, back of my head was numb, my head still felt pretty connected to the universe (I'm familiar with it from periodic meditation). Once it broke connection I was shaking, almost wanting to cry, I wanted to call someone to just come over and hug me. It was almost like a breakdown.

I'm a pretty strong willed person and has never had something like this happen before. A buddy just wrote it off as anxiety/panic attack. But I've never had a dream feel THAT real like it was the end.
thundercattt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Weirdness

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:45 pm

So [b]you[/b] are the alien, not human and immune to anxiety?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors