Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring Nightmares HELP!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Recurring Nightmares HELP!

Postby RecurringNightMare » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:16 pm

So I have had two different dreams recurring randomly since I was about 14-15. They are both nightmares, they are incredibly realistic and sensational. I have no idea what they could mean and I have scoured the internet looking for images and movie clips with the imagery and havent been able to find anything that I could satisfactorily attribute the imagery in my dreams to.

So the first one and the one I have had more than 7 or 8 times in the last decade begins.
I am in the woods, it's winter, I'm cold and there is snow on the ground, I am being chased by 3 large black wolves with yellow eyes and teeth. I elude them through the trees and come out of the treeline happening upon what looks to be an abandoned factory. There is a high gate with a sign with Russian letters on it, I am american and can't speak or read Russian so I don't know what it says or if its even Russian. So I get through the gate as the wolves exit the forest and I chain the gate shut, still terrified I run into the main building, The wolves break through the gate and approach, I bar the door from thw inside and I run up some stairs, when I get to the top of the landing there is a man standing out on the balcony in front of me with his back to me, I run to him and yell for help, he turns around and its me only older maybe 40-45. He looks at me and I wake up.

The second dream I have had less frequently but still more than 3-4 times.
I am standing at the top of a staircase, the walls and floor and stairs and banister are highly polished and glossy, there is a small landing with a black door, and there is a long hallway to my left. I notice a woman dressed like a ballerina at the end of the hall, she is dancing towards me, as she gets closer I realize she is missing her arms and that she has no face. I panic but for the life of me cannot go down the stairs, like I physically can't move down them, so as she gets close I freak out and go through the door, which leads to nowhere and I fall and wake up.

Any interpretations or possible imagery that could be resting in my subconcious would be much appreciated. Also I would love to hear about any one else that has had recurring dreams for long periods of time. Thanks!
:)
RecurringNightMare
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring Nightmares HELP!

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:00 pm

Yellow teeth is not good dentition. Give the wolves a Greenie and go brush your own teeth.
Must be male: #2 is image of a Stepford female who is not a real person and purely decorative.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors