Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ghosts in my dreams

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Ghosts in my dreams

Postby Number47 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:40 am

1st dream: my fiance & i were laying down outside an abundant company building at night & it pitch black out. We hear people talking loud approaching, we run to hide behind the building. the people were friends. i don t recognize them. all 4 of us walked into the house behind the building. The house had floated into space when i looked out the window. house is dark with little light through the windows. a ghost comes out of the kitchen and walks into the lounge and back & out again & come walking towards us. i hold my fiance & she was not moving just stirring at the floor, the ghost looked like her. I woke up.

2nd dream, 2-3 weeks apart: My fiance & i are lying in bed & i see a ghost running in the passage up & down twice, looking through the opened bedroom door. (in reality i sleep close to the window and they are always open and the door is at my fiances bedside close to her feet) swapped around in the dream. the 2nd time the child ghost run pass my fiance was so shocked she lies still & didn't move, child ghost looked like a very joyful 6 year old jumping & running up and down inside the bedroom. it stops and looks at something on my bedside table and than runs back to the back of the room and jumps on onto the corner of the bed, jumps down & thats when i started to pray to Jesus, i prayed loader & lifted my hand out the blankets. the child ghost was smiling, ran to me with joy & held my hand, let go & continued to play. in reality my fiance shakes me & i woke.
Number47
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Ghosts in my dreams

Postby ShadowGreen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Go cleanse your house will ya? Its like a warehouse, even shittier having critters sucking your energy like brown black ones a few, yeah.

The patterns of such an entity to exist there, and to see such ghosts suggest a weakness in connections. You need to regain part of your structure rather than be upset of the things that you lost or cant reach.( the person that the ghost looked like)

I don’t like for ghosts to attack me, i like them to fear me, thats what i do in my lucid dreams and astral projections.

Oh yeah, don’t rely too much on deities and gods, its actually you doing the work, you say you believe in god but when you activate the placebo effect the subconscious can be a powerful tool in wiping out such vicious creatures. The child doesn’t feel to have any bad intent, in fact he thanks you as of now.

For him to have something against ha-shem god aka yahweh is his fake name, then of course he might have been banished, but seems it doesn’t affect him therefore he is still present. Which means you might be weak in spiritual practice.
ShadowGreen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors