Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Tornados and volcanos?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Tornados and volcanos?

Postby Hannahlynn » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:25 pm

I just woke up from a dream where I was living on an island off the coast of my country, and I was outside looking at the water when a bunch of little tornados formed over the water, but only one would appear at a time. Everytime a new tornado formed a big burst of lava would shoot out from under the water, as if there was a volcano underneath the island. We kept driving further away from it, and ended up driving around the whole of North America, but the little tornados and lava kept following us. No matter where we went though, they would always be over top of water. I've been looking around trying to figure out what this means, but I can't find anything about such a weirdly specific dream. Does anybody have any idea what this could mean?
Hannahlynn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Tornados and volcanos?

Postby ShadowGreen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:47 pm

It does exist in the metaphysical plane, and you were barely projecting your consciousness on that plane.

I had dreamt in the past about rising water and tsunamis so many times in the past. Like i actually feel the waves coming, having feeling this emotion of pure fear. When you dream, your senses increases by many folds, especially emotions.

For you to dream of tornadoes volcanoes and natural disasters simply means that you are subconsciously angry burst angered aggressive aggression, heated emotions, fights, and even be provoked by unknown forces.

For them to even follow you suggest that you are not finding a way out of these problems, you feel threatened, locked in a cage , a cage that makes you burst out of anger.

Thats the interpretation of what i can deduce from your dream.

Well anyway, whatever you dreamt of actually happened in the spiritual plane whether u believed it or not, for ur consciousness to pick it up and keep it as a memory suggest that its a serious dream/warning.
ShadowGreen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Tornados and volcanos?

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:14 pm

Tornado is a vortex, a spiral which stands for violence and revenge and guilt that is your own but directed against a certain scapegoat. This is what leads to the war of all against all - which the image of North America indicates. That is what you are involved in and probably making it so.
There are no contextual clues in this report as to generically what it might be about. Whether it is dreamer censoring the report, or dreamer's unconscious censoring awareness, it confirms that the guilt that energizes the vortex is personal to this dreamer.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors