Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cannibalism

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Cannibalism

Postby Kskye13 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:14 pm

I woke up this morning at 6:30 so these dreams happened between then and 8:30.
This is the first “mini dream” involving Tye is my 18 month son. So I dreamt I was the monitor in his room, or I was looking through it? Or something into Tyes room and he started crying. Then it got hysterical and he was hysterically crying and frantic. He kept looking at me (the monitor) with the glowing eyes that he gets in the monitor until he was too frantic he just got up and started running at it and there was nothing I could do to help. Then I “woke up” and it switched dreams.Then there was some weird dreams about me being late and driving the wrong direction, but not too clear on the details. Then to the next and worst part. I dreamt my husband was out of town and we were new to the area so I let a bunch of kids come over and play with Tye and other kids in a big house we had. Then the older kids began eating the younger ones. Like in twisted, cruel, traumatizing ways. Like eating the flesh right off there feet while they still sat there. Like pouring the blood of the other kids all over them. Like playing cat and mouse. Using axes, laughing hysterically as the younger kids cried and tried to run. All I could do was watch in horror, I couldn’t seem to do anything. Everything was red and dark and demonic, everything was a real blood bath. There was blood everywhere and everything was red. I would yell at the older kids (5-6) but they didn’t see anything wrong with what they were doing, just thought it was a game.Tye was so traumatized he wouldn't say a word, wouldn’t look at anyone, wouldn’t say anything, wouldn’t even acknowledge anyone.And then I had them all over again for some stupid reason, and I was trying to keep them separated and occupied with actual games but they kept trying to slip off with the little ones to eat them.

I also want to note that I often have very vivid crazy dreams of almost anything you can think of. So most dreams don’t bother me. This one has really got me shook.
Any help would be appreciated
Kskye13
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cannibalism

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:31 pm

No wonder you are shook. Had you dreamt you had eaten Tye it would be resolved; you would be part of each other, close and connected beyond individuation. That is what the in dream you are yearning for.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors