Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of being constantly hunted by men i love

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dreaming of being constantly hunted by men i love

Postby magicstorm101 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:09 pm

I dont know why but sometimes I dream about men im attracted to trying to kill me or hunt me down. Ive had various situations that seemed to range from extreme to uncomfortable.

such as a home invader coming into my house initially to kill me, but we ended up talking and liking each other. We began to engage in sex bur he decided he didnt want me to move, so injected me with some sort of chemical to paralyze my body; and i ended up not being able to breathe.

Another time a man was a serial killer and kidnapped me, and although i was never harmed he did threaten me. i developed Stockholm syndrome and didn't want him to leave me.

A different time a man was hunting me down to kill me and although i was terrifed it seems as if i had a previous relationship with him, and wanted to be with him.

These are just a few instances i can name over tons ive had the past year. Im not in any kind of dangerous relationship or ANY relationship (i was in a long distance one for a few years; it ended this month but the dreams still occur) i dont know why i have them or what they mean, or why im always in love with these dangerous men who want to/could hurt me; im not a masochist nor am i fond of danger.
magicstorm101
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreaming of being constantly hunted by men i love

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:54 pm

I would be so simple if mother had been a prostitute.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ShadowGreen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Hey sheena! I see you everywhere! Its nice to meet you, i have been trying to message you but its not working
ShadowGreen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:05 pm

No thanks, i do not do that here. Too much trash. Appreciate the initial friendliness.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ShadowGreen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:09 pm

I understand.
ShadowGreen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ShadowGreen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:11 pm

Sorry the the bother, i really thought we could have had a great chat...
ShadowGreen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Go ahead.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ShadowGreen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:18 pm

I am no longer interested! Sorry for taking a little of your time! Cya!

Dream moods is a great place, i used to come here to know the truth, i actually have multiple old acc here but i forgot its username maybe from the early 2009. How weird , and fast time goes by, I can't believe that this site still exists, i even have the phone app, but i am not sure...
I am pretty sure that this website is still relevant and easy to use.

It's been a pleasure.
ShadowGreen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby magicstorm101 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:37 am

Sheena wrote:I would be so simple if mother had been a prostitute.

Im sorry i didn't see your post (i had assumed this was going to go on as an unanswered thread, so i didnt notice) im unsure what you mean though.
magicstorm101
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:18 pm

You would have to understand how violence is part of desire and about female castration leading to the superbitch prostitute. This can all be done by reading.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:18 pm

You would have to understand how violence is part of desire and about female castration leading to the superbitch prostitute. This can all be done by reading.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors