Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare??

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmare??

Postby nrkraye » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:05 am

Last night I had a dream in which I had a couple of good best friends (the same ones I have in real life) and everything was going fine until in my dream I started having nightmares of my dad taking our puppy and taking it into this shrub or bush and just slaughtering it and I had to watch. I woke up in my dream and I would wake up screaming in my dream and then I would miss school whenever I had those nightmares in my dream. I finally went back to school and stuff and all my bestfriends had no idea who I was and I would try to tell them things about them or things that we have done together and they still had no idea who I was and they began calling me stalker and creep. Finally I figured out that those nightmares in my dream were created by someday and some group of people wiped everyone's memories of me. I eventually commited suicide in my dream because I was so lonely.

My theory why I had this nightmare: last night I had to go to the er because my best friend tripped into a glass cabinet and sliced open her artery and she had to be rushed to the er and she could of died if her dad didn't use a turniquette.

Thanks so much
nrkraye
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Nightmare??

Postby Sheena » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:05 pm

Dream within a dream. The core one of a post traumatic memory. Dreamer is hurt but won't admit it or feel it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Nightmare??

Postby Sheena » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:05 pm

Dream within a dream. The core one of a post traumatic memory. Dreamer is hurt but won't admit it or feel it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors