Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My nightmare about the clocktower house

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

My nightmare about the clocktower house

Postby CaptainKidd » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi everyone,

I rarely have nightmares, and even when I do have them they always fade away within minutes or hours after I wake up. But this time my nightmare was a bit different. I have considered the posibility that this may be cause by stress since I haven't been sleeping to much and have been using more coffee because of my exams.

Last night I dreamed that me and my girlfriend (with whom I'm in a relationship for 1 year and 2 months) have bought this huge house which was actually a clockwork tower on the exact same street that she lives on right now, and decided to invest a lot of money into it so we can properly renovate and make it look great. As the dream progressed I've noticed that it was always foggy and dark outside and that everytime I entered the house it was cold and things were either falling appart or simply missing, at one point even the bed fell apart and I had to sleep on a wooden bench. Another thing that seems to bother me is that we had this neighbour, which is an old lady that I know in real life, who had this one beautiful budgie in the cage and I would always check on him through the window before going home, but every night the number of budgies kept increasing and eventually they started acting as if they were rabid creatures.
At one point I remember that one of my girlfriends friend who also goes to the same college as we do, invited me over to her place for a coffee so I accepted. When we got there, her apartment looked horrible and she acted creepy the whole time and at one point she even proposed for us to have sex but I turned the offer down.
Fast forward I'm walking home through the thick foggy weather and I encounter the strangest looking human beings as if they didn't have a face, all dressed in black. When I finally arrived home, for some reason I decide to ask my girlfriend if she still loves me but she didn't even look at me, she completely ignored me as if I wasn't even there. The end.

Does somebody know what this means? This has been bothering me all day.
CaptainKidd
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors