Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreams causing physical injury: I'm Concerned

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dreams causing physical injury: I'm Concerned

Postby crowell » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:29 pm

I am hoping someone can help me with this. Some terrible things happened to me when I was young. I have always had some extremely vivid dreams or nightmares about some of these incidents throughout my life. I have been processing these things the past few weeks with clairvoyant therapists. Recently I have had some dreams where a creature or maybe an extraterrestrial being is pulling me away from a dark place (Like a place where I was in when I was a child during these incidents) it’s hands have extensions like a jellyfish or Portuguese Manta war would. When it grabs me I feel an extreme burning sensation. It seems to be trying to help me but when it grabs me it hurts. When I awake from this dream I have long red, raised, wavey marks on the areas this being grabbed me. It extends from my mid upper back, side, and even down the back of my legs at times, depending on where this being is touching me. It still burns when I touch them or have warm water on them in the shower. They last about 24hours and then slowly fade. I have had 3 of these dreams in the past 2 weeks, and now another last night. They are very similar and seem to be becoming more frequent. What is happening to me??? Please someone enlighten me.
Thanks so much!
Carl
crowell
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreams causing physical injury: I'm Concerned

Postby Noodles95 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:12 pm

I'm not saying I don't believe you but, are you sure it's not a skin condition or a chemical burn of some-sort? Dreamers can usually sleep though burns if they are slow enough. Do you happen to have any pictures of the burns?

"To see something burning in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings. ... Perhaps you are you feeling "burned out" or "burned up". To dream that you or someone is being burned alive suggests that you are being consumed by your own ambition".
Noodles95
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreams causing physical injury: I'm Concerned

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Sure, you were unconscious. That way you won't get blamed for harming yourself. Cutting also?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors