Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Jewish Mobsters, Clowns and Cats that talk ffs

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Jewish Mobsters, Clowns and Cats that talk ffs

Postby CJR94 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:03 am

I don't dream much, so this is really strange to me. Had a busy day yesterday and I was really badly hanging all day long, so come 9PM I was absolutely shattered.

My dream starts in some sort of restaurant. I'm with my partner having dinner and across the table there are three like Jewish Mobster type people who I seem to be having a casual conversation with lol. (Might be because I watched Snatch just before I went to sleep haha). They were really encouraging me and my partner to go out with them, but I didn't trust something about them. I don't know why! I declined, went home with the misses! Got back to our flat (my actual flat I live in was in the dream) and I had a load of like Christian ornaments on my window ledge (virgin mary, three wise men etc etc).. they were all facing with their back to me (I have no such ornaments or anything on that ledge in real life, not religious at all). So, I said to my partner "I did that" as not to scare her. We're sitting down watching TV now and I can just hear a noise in the hall way. I go out to have a look and the light is just swinging as if it's been knocked or pushed.. I thought what the.. again said nothing to the partner to not scare her. Sitting down again now I can hear a noise. I get up and go to check on my son who's sleeping in my bed.. as I push the door open there's this severed clown head on the bed and it just lifts like two foot in the air so it's eye level with me and it's just screaming, I turned around and my bathroom door was open.. there was a black cat just sitting there looking at me.. then it started talking.. then it stood up and became a human!!!!!

Mate, I woke up just like this :yikes I was borederline heart failure, absolutely petrified.

I don't ever dream. Literally ever. So this has proper freaked me out lol!!!
CJR94
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Jewish Mobsters, Clowns and Cats that talk ffs

Postby Dreaming Life » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:17 am

Ha, that’s pretty full on as a rare dream. There is a lot of religious and superstitious symbols in there, Jewish, Christian and black cats. It feels a bit like you might be questioning what it’s all about, life and its meaning? Having said that, it could be just the state of mind you were in when you went to sleep, being so knackered and all?
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby CJR94 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:58 am

Dreaming Life wrote:Ha, that’s pretty full on as a rare dream. There is a lot of religious and superstitious symbols in there, Jewish, Christian and black cats. It feels a bit like you might be questioning what it’s all about, life and its meaning? Having said that, it could be just the state of mind you were in when you went to sleep, being so knackered and all?

Think it definetley has something to do with the lack of sleep and being shattered. Absolutely petrified me though man
CJR94
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Nothing to go on. Dreamer relies on avoidance and needs to look at this for self, and due to apparent concern that it involves distrust of 'partner'.
Clown suggests not taking things seriously that ought to be - parenting; or perhaps simple dislike of the role or the child; which would be hard to admit to self consciously.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Nothing to go on. Dreamer relies on avoidance and needs to look at this for self, and due to apparent concern that it involves distrust of 'partner', and atrocious sloppy spelling.
Clown suggests not taking things seriously that ought to be - parenting; or perhaps simple dislike of the role or the child; which would be hard to admit to self consciously.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors