Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Horribly real nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Horribly real nightmare

Postby Vic6080 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:41 am

I Just woke up at 2am and I’m not going back to sleep now. I’m too terrified because I tried to already and just fell right back into the nightmare. Here it is. I was laying in my bed as I normally would and I see a group of blurred childlike white faced children whom I, in my dream interpreted as innocent, but they weren’t. Their faces began to stretch and there mouths gaped and they all begin crawling on top of my legs toward me on the bed and I just keep screaming “I am washed in the blood of Jesus Christ” (my mother would always tell me that this would expel any kind of evil I was feeling). It didn’t exactly work this time as they continued to move toward me faster, the were sitting on my chest and going down my throat in which I began to not be able to breathe. I woke up gasping for air and looking around my room.
Vic6080
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Horribly real nightmare

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:15 pm

What kind of mother tells a child that her feelings are evil?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors