Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help with this dream please

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Help with this dream please

Postby Roxy674 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:08 pm

I had a dream of two sororities being that I'm 30 I'm not in a sorority but I was in my dream. But the dream was crazy. They male one raped and brutally beat one of the girls to the point her back was broken. There was two cops that always came to question one never wanted to speak to me always left his partner to do it who was nice. After the rapevthing happen we had this dance and dinner thing. And after another girl was beaten really bad. I woke up before could find out who did it.
Roxy674
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help with this dream please

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Broken back expression applies when one has her back up, so to speak. Stubborness and rigidity and not able to see it thru, desires or meta-desires unfulfilled.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors