Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

"I'm taking you with me"

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

"I'm taking you with me"

Postby dreamgirl697 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:53 pm

Often times when I come home from college, I wake up during 3am-4am. I have heard this is known as the "haunting hour." My house has been in my family for over 100 years - I 100% believe my ancestors spirits are here and visit us sometimes. The first night I was back home and sleeping alone, I woke up during this hour to this very muted gray orb sort of thing floating by my door. I could feel its energy and that it was my Poppy. When my sister had visited a medium a few weeks prior, my Poppy came through and that is exactly how she described him watching over/visiting us at night. That was very nice and comforting. However, the next night, I had this very strange nightmare sort of dream. It was almost as if I was watching myself from above. In the dream, I watched myself wake up during that hour and initially I thought I could see that orb again, but all of the sudden the orb changed and it was pressing on my chest, choking me, making me feel like my time was up, and I was just watching it happen from above. It was choking me so badly I woke up from it gasping for air trying to recover. What's weirder is that my sister has had this same nightmare twice and it tells her "I'm taking you with me now." What could this mean? It sometimes scares me to fall asleep.
dreamgirl697
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: "I'm taking you with me"

Postby joseallen1992 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:38 am

I think you have stress in the morning so just go massage , relax and ......... go to hotel to sleep
joseallen1992
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors