Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Shared Dream - Plane Crash

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Shared Dream - Plane Crash

Postby Cbekker » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm

I had a dream a few months ago where my father and I we're passengers on a plane that suddenly crashed into a bridge on a busy road. The whole bottom of the aeroplane was missing, and I remember looking down at our dangling legs and just waiting for us to hit the ground before I woke up.

I never shared this dream with anyone, but my father just flew in from another country this evening and told me that he had a similar dream. Apparently we were also on a plane, but this time the plane lost it's tail when crashing into the bridge. He told me that he gave me one last hug as the plane crashed into bits.

We're relatively close, but I've never experienced anything like this. Does anyone know if this dream has any meaning to it? :yikes
Cbekker
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Shared Dream - Plane Crash

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:57 am

A Flintstones airplane. Image of getting were you need to go in present life circumstance under you own power, on your own two feet. You and father may have similar issues about lacking accountability, but it is not the same dream.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors