Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

griffon attack

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

griffon attack

Postby RabidDuckling » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:34 am

I just woke up from a dream where I wad ataacked by a griffon. It was gaurding something I think. I was in an abandoned barn and it lept down from the rafters and chased me. It dug its claws into my back and someone jumped off the roof and killed it to save me. Does anyone know what this means?
RabidDuckling
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: griffon attack

Postby Sheena » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:34 pm

It was guarding the dictionary so you couldn't spell guarding. Or leapt. Or many other words in this post.
Clawed in the back is the symbol you want to attend to. Betrayed or caught, caught up to = not facing what you are involved with. Suggests a helpless ambushed feeling. You can apply that to current life experience.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors