Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bleeding eyes, two of me

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Bleeding eyes, two of me

Postby SilentMisery » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:23 pm

This is a dream I had a couple of years ago that freaked me out so bad I was actually terrified of my own reflection for about three weeks. I dreamed I was sitting in front of myself. It wasn't a reflection, it was me sitting in front of me. We were both on the floor with our legs crossed and knees touching. The Me I was looking at was sobbing violently and her tears were blood. The blood just kept streaming down my (her) cheeks. I got really scared and tried to get up but she grabbed me and screamed and screamed and never even stopped to take a breath. She held my arms and my forehead was touching hers and she was screaming and bleeding and I couldn't pull away or close my eyes. The blood tears from her eyes ran off of her cheeks and onto mine. When I woke up I was in a complete panic. I couldn't breathe and my heart was pounding and I was covered in sweat even though my room was cold. I immediately had to turn my light on and I just cried and cried. :worry: :heartpump:
Whenever I got anywhere near a mirror I had to shut my eyes. I put a sheet over the one in my room. It was just way too scary for me. After a week I started trying to make myself look in the mirror but it induced panic attacks. It was a couple more weeks before I could look in the mirror and not immediately turn away. I had to train myself to look at my eyes. It was especially scary because I was so scared it made me cry, and I was afraid my tears would turn to blood. Even now I can't look in the mirror if it's dark and I'm alone. I've just always wondered what caused such a horrible dream because I think about it all the time and it has affected me so much.
SilentMisery
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bleeding eyes, two of me

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:57 pm

You are so alienated from your everday feelings that you have to frighten yourself into paying attention to them. You know already what there is to be sad and hurt about.

Change the name and cut the act.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors