Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

fear of surgical butchery

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

fear of surgical butchery

Postby abbynormal » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:43 pm

I dreamt I was in the pre-op section of a hospital, they were gonna cut me open and gut me like a fish, and I was wondering/worrying how I would cope with life afterwards with my innards decimated. I was lying on a pinkish-colored hospital bed with a sudsy toothbrush, and I stuck it in my mouth to brush my teeth and the nurse sitting in a chair across from me said "NO! you are to scrub your privates with that brush!" so I scrubbed 'em down there and awoke. :? :shock: :o
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: fear of surgical butchery

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:07 pm

Gutted like a fish, scrubbing mouth to speak cleanly, scrubbing privates which must be dirtied by sex. Wonder if there is a birthing experience, Caesarian perhaps?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby lml » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:49 am

Sometimes the physical body is responsible for dreams.
Maybe u had a tummy ache or maybe u had indigestion.
Harvesting organs from a living person sounds like a monty python skit.. ..r u a fan?
Or on a symbolic level u r left as an empty shell with your organs gone.
lml
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby abbynormal » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:09 am

lml wrote:Sometimes the physical body is responsible for dreams. Maybe u had a tummy ache or maybe u had indigestion. Harvesting organs from a living person sounds like a monty python skit.. ..r u a fan? Or on a symbolic level u r left as an empty shell with your organs gone.

mebbe it was something I et. :cupcake: btw I loved Python's "The Meaning Of Life" esp. the scene where the guy was being disemboweled [the "Galaxy Song" sequence]. :harhar: I do feel largely as an empty shell often enough. :|
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:11 pm

abbynormal wrote:I do feel largely as an empty shell often enough
There you have it. What does one do with an empty shell?? Work with this image.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors