Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help me interpret nightmare with rape situation

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Help me interpret nightmare with rape situation

Postby Dreamsjustdreams » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:16 am

I had thia horrible dream tonight. In the beginning of the dream it was inside a ferry cruise. There was a room where rape was discussed. So my former classmate from junior high school was there and signed a deal with his hand that he wasnt gonna back off from the deal. Then all of a sudden he appears on a playground behind a woman with a baby stroller. He rapes her which visually doesnt appear in the dream just him standing up after completing the rape. Can someonw help me interpret this dream??

I have been bullied by this former classmate it was 14 years ago or so. Also months ago i had another nightmare from a playground where a blonde girl is laying dead and people stand around her like its a crime scene with great sadness. This dream bothered me for months making me feel sad and depresses. And now this horrible dream. Someone please help me figure out wtf is going on in my head. My teenage years were robbed because of bullying maybe there is a connection or symbolism?
Dreamsjustdreams
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help me interpret nightmare with rape situation

Postby briandb » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Hey! I'm brand new to this forum. I'll give this a shot from my own perspective.

I believe this dream is simply resurfacing feelings related to this person, or he could be a stand-in for a more general force in your life. You were ready to bring these feelings back into your life in this powerful way. Each of the symbols carries meaning and emotional charges specific to you. My interpretation is that you are ready to heal the pain associated with these ideas, in whatever way you want. You are at a point in your life where you can overcome the fear represented to you.

If I were to have this dream, the symbols you talked about may make me feel this way:
The ferry cruise could refer to a passage, a voyage, or something that was supposed to be pleasant. Possibly junior high or childhood.
The rape discussion and deal signing may have been creepy, and points to the larger forces and stories behind terrible events.
The rape of the woman with the baby stroller is a terrible thing happening to a caring person in a place of play. This could represent an aspect of yourself that you feel is victimized, or the frustration of bad things happening to good people.

The dead girl on the playground is the death of something that should be at play. The sadness of the bystanders is the dreamer's sadness. If it feels right, imagine yourself bending down to the girl and giving her a big hug and kiss. She may want your help to stand back up.

Please rewrite that interpretation according to your own feelings. : )

Nothing wrong is going on in your head. You're now powerful enough to meet yourself in these places of fear.

Thanks for sharing and for inviting me to ponder! I loved it.
briandb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors