Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare about a decapitated head

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmare about a decapitated head

Postby StolenBlade » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:50 pm

So back in 2007/2008, I had a nightmare about being in my house alone, my immediate family was missing and the house was like an old version of what it was at the time. Eventually, I found my mother and then for some reason we decided to look in the fridge for my other family members? We opened the freezer first and found a decapitated head. It was blue and looked worn down. The best way I can explain what it looked like is how mammoth findings look, but blue. The setting of the dream also had deep blue undertones to it. Now it's been years since I've had this nightmare, and I don't recall 98% of all my dreams, but this one is painted perfectly in my head. I really want to know what the decapitated head represents and what the whole dream could mean because the current dreams I have and remember are visions, I wonder if that one was a vision too.
StolenBlade
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Christmas Wallpapers Hd

Postby christmaswallpapershd » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:02 am

christmaswallpapershd
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors