Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

NightMare about Fox eating rabbit???

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

NightMare about Fox eating rabbit???

Postby PinkBounties » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:30 pm

In my nightmare my friend and I were looking for a rabbit for some reason.We reach a cliff that is beside the sea.Then I find a rabbit but my friend is just looking out to sea,and I say to her "look I found a rabbit" but she just keeps on looking out to sea from the cliff as if she is daydreaming or something.

So I ignore her and look at the rabbit for a bit but then a fox comes out of the tall grass.He kills the rabbit then I say "oh,always a second time".The fox responds back a few seconds later and says in a demonic voice "there wont be a second time" then he said "i dont need this I can make my own meat".
Im not really sure if this means something,I just thought it was very creepy and weird because I never have nightmares.
PinkBounties
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors